About RLCS Services
Join the Conversation
Facility & Cleaning Services Serving Atlanta
Contact RLCS Today
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, RLCS provides a diverse portfolio of product and facility service solutions with deep industry expertise to help our customers solve their challenges locally.
Solving our customers' toughest challenge is at the center of our business, as we build powerful partnerships that help achieve mutual growth and success. We understand the value behind a brand; our company works to not only preserve your establishment but as well to protect it.
From janitorial services to office supply management, we are your one source for comprehensive facility management services.
Clean. Safe. Comfortable.
Through sound best practice programs, RLCS continues to focus on using the latest technology along with constant industry updates to provide a comfortable workplace. Our systematic methods and stringent method of process ensures a first class workmanship and quality standards.
We use a strict green seal evaluation process when selecting solutions to be used at our facilities. All of the products listed are recommended by USDA as well as cleaning products which meet the criteria under Green Seal’s Standard GS-37 for Commercial and Institutional Cleaners (www.greenseal.org).
Pillars of Excellence
We are committed to using our unique capabilities to serve you; our team, for the expedient and compliant exchange of protecting your facility. Our people, technology, quality management, service and support structure allow us to adapt to meet your specific needs.
People & Experience
Experienced service professionals focused on meeting the needs based upon the Scope of Work
• Over 20 combined years of fully-trained Service Specialists
• In-house compliance manages standards of quality and control
• Comprehensive continuing education model through our online learning management system
Technology & Security
State-of-the-art technology designed to streamline service information processes:
• Scalable technology Intuit Quickbase to accommodate the mobility and timely response
• Safe & Sound; an in house safety program based on OSHA regulations and standards to protect
our team and your facility
• CON-TACT-IT® Test Kit to monitor our sanitation process and used to detect bacteria on surfaces, completing semi-quantitative bacteria checks to ensure successful cleaning process
Unparalleled quality management processes to ensure successful cleaning and compliance for our members and patrons:
• Full response process in place for any opportunities with a 48 hour response rate to correct any issue
• Quality improvement programs designed to continually improve staff performance
• Safety and security procedures designed to protect and ensure project integrity
RL Commercial Systems, is a certified Minority Business Enterprise as well as a DBE through local, City and Statewide Agencies.